Bagborough West Broard Guage in 3mm:

Aldeburgh in "Z"

Castle Hill in "N"

Dyna Hyfryd in "N"

Hungerfordin EM

Ferring in P4

Ward Road in "OO"

Tarrant Valley Railway 4mm Narrow guage

That's all for now I've got to get some ZZZZZ will post some more tomorrow if I get the chance

·
Premium Member
2,650 Posts
Excellent! You managed to take pictures of all the British layouts that I missed! Cab type camera shots always make for an interesting composition and make a refreshing change from the often seen helicopter shots.

Yet another superb bridge at Castle Hill.

It does seem that between all the members who have provided pictures the whole show has been covered 100%!

Happy modelling
Gary

·
Registered
312 Posts
Well here's Bath Green park to add to the list, seemed to be a lot of light loco moves but not many trains maybe they could do with a less realistic show sequence to keep things moving?

and the other side of our clubs Tarrant Valley. ( just needs the occasional finger prod to keep things moving
)

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Another great batch - it's amazing how many of these layouts I've seen down here in the last few months!

It's nice to see Aldeburgh photographed, I seem to remember we discussed this once in the Z section of the forum, and having seen it it is well worth a look.

I was impressed with the ground level looking upwars shot of the bridge on Castle Hill - very impressive.

Finally, although not having ever tried narrow gauge modelling I was suitably impressed with Tarrant Valley, it has some great scenic ideas.

Regards

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just when you thought there were no more photos to look at, I'm back with some more.
Sorry there are none of the foriegn layouts that's not because I didn't take any, just that none of my pictures do the layouts justice and others have posted some realy good ones already. I'm still getting used to the camera.

Gary Posted Today, 08:36 AM
Excellent! You managed to take pictures of all the British layouts that I missed! Cab type camera shots always make for an interesting composition and make a refreshing change from the often seen helicopter shots.

Yet another superb bridge at Castle Hill.

It does seem that between all the members who have provided pictures the whole show has been covered 100%!

Happy modelling
Gary

Thanks for the kind words Gary, I like pictures like this as it gives you a more realistic perspective, you can get the camera in to see things you just can't see with the eye at an exhibition.

That Dam Railway in "N"

Regis Bay in "O"

Beachley Dock in 7mm

That's all folks (at least until I get a chance to go through the pictures taken by my brother)

·
Administrator
9,844 Posts
I think it is worth pointing out that Beachley Dock was built and exhibited by a group of Dutch modellers. One of the features was plenty of smoke!

David

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (dwb @ 5 Dec 2007, 19:59) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think it is worth pointing out that Beachley Dock was built and exhibited by a group of Dutch modellers. One of the features was plenty of smoke!

David

Quite so. I saw this layout on the saturday with the smoke billowing from the chimneys and very impressive it was too.
Unfortunatly I took the pictures above on sunday and the smoke generator had puffed it's last. The guy on the layout said he should have perhaps brought two smoke generators, one for saturday and one for sunday

1 - 11 of 11 Posts