Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
In depth idiot
8,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had near forty years use out of two FREE! promotional packs of this manufacturer's product, which have outlasted three different high speed rotary tools, and all the cutting tools supplied by these various brands; but it is coming to the time that I could do with replenishing the stock. Morrisflex are still in business, but my google-fu isn't cutting through the advertising onslaught of Toolfix, Screw and Q, PerkinStation, Wickbase and other handyman sheds pitching alternative products, to find a retailer that carries this brand.

Anyone?

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
It's possible that Simbles in The Broadway, Watford, might have what you need? Their website is under redevelopment, but can be found at Simbles - Home Page They seem to have reduced the size of their shop and are moving on-line, but in the past I've found them to stock an extremely wide range of tools. Phone 01923 226052.
Best wishes,
John

·
Administrator
10,693 Posts
Reactions: 34C

·
In depth idiot
8,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to you both, John and David.
Clearly to get the quality, there's a price.
Those two long ago promotional packs must rank among my best freebies ever; those tools have opened up goodness knows how many whitemetal and plastic loco interiors of excessive wall thickness, and been used for a great many other small jobs on bikes, cars, sports kit, photographic and hi-fi gear, furniture, and about the home generally...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts