Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
DT
4,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Fleischmann had their typical large stand at the show. Business deals were going down inside and the mood was very serious. You had to be someone important to get in. Luckily, my little red card got me in and I was able to wonder around. Nothing much on display though. A collection of turntables on the wall was interesting - I had never seen them all together like this.

I met John Hills, the UK representative of Fleischmann. His German is pretty good.

Impressive double sided window filled with DB locos.

This one demo they were giving was of the turntable controller. I was told at last year's show that they were working on it. It was on show here, but will only be available at the end of the 2007 summer. It basically is a controller that allows direct selection of tracks under DCC. It acts as a reversing module too to prevent any short. Very simple to use. Intuitive, but it looks a little pricey with the nice LCD screen.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
From memory the Fleischmann wall cabinets are always impressive, did you pick up any of the new items leaflets (neuheiten?) If so would it be possible to scan them?

Regards

John

·
DT
4,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (BRITHO @ 6 Feb 2007, 14:25) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>From memory the Fleischmann wall cabinets are always impressive, did you pick up any of the new items leaflets (neuheiten?) If so would it be possible to scan them?

If you have any specific requests, please ask. I'm not going to Scan all 40 pages. Perhaps see if Lokshop has the whole thing. Here is a sample:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts