Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Whilst the hurt is real, the problem probably isn't with MSL. Apart from not informing you first, that is.
If MSL have changed, my guess is that they have done it properly and others will follow suit soon enough.

I suspect that living in Britain means that you'll either be paying more for MRR; or not buying it at all.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Oh dear.
It's FedEx for everyone apparently. Its the only drop down option that I have as well.

Freight cost (lowish) from MSL used to be the reason for buying from them. Not anymore.
Good thing that I dont have any money to spend.

Reactions: Babz

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
<snip>
All in all, a company in need of a thorough over haul...

David
Yeah, don't hold your breath. This a US company where customer care is directed at shareholders. We're just resources in that game, to be exploited however.
(I just turned in Denis, from The Holy Grail)

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Yes, crap indeed. It is astounding that there is a return to such unnecessary complexity.

Like why on earth should dolls be taxed differently, based on being human or not? Seriously, what IS the justification for this? Someone, somewhere, in a policy setting said something like: "but human-like dolls should be taxed differently because (insert totally ridiculous reason here)" - AND - the rest of the team agreed; and somone else higher up approved it.

Why are dolls carriages taxed as a ride-on device; and not as a doll accessory?o_O

Next thing you know, UK will see trading with Australia as cost-effective, despite the expense of dealing with a country on the other side of the world, about as far away as you can ship something. Oh wait...

Reactions: Julian2011
1 - 4 of 4 Posts