Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
9,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all you people at a loose end at the end of the Christmas / New Year break, ITV3 is showing the 1974 version of "Murder on the Orient Express". This is the one with Albert Finney as the diminuitive dapper Belgian and stellar supporting cast - Ingrid Bergman, Lauren Bacall, Sean Connery, Vanessa Redgrave, John Gielgud, Anthony Perkins, Jacqueline Bisset and Michael York.

Broadcast:- New Year's Day - 6:30 pm GMT.

David

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I caught the Railway Children, Von Ryans Express and Murder on the Orient Express. I did wonder why they cut out a scene at the beginning though.

I read on a movie site that David Suchet will be making Murder on the Orient Express in 2008. No other details.

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (Al @ 1 Jan 2008, 16:46) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just realised I missed Von Ryan's Express on last Sunday night....

Seems to be part of Christmas TV now - did manage to see it & also the Great Escape - although I was threatened with physical violence by SWMBOAATWQ if I said anything about the "badges on the train".

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
OK so we all saw Von Ryans Express, the great escape and the Rilway children, and doubtless a good number saw Murder on the Orient Express. But, who caught Victoria's Empire? Victoria Wood travelling up the Darjeeling line - excellent.

Regards

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Victoria's Empire is available for download on the BBC iplayer until the 5th of January for people who live in the UK.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts