Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts

For those that are interested, the first tooling proofing samples have been reviewed and the tooling has been signed off by Murphy Models. Bachmann have been asked to bring one of the bodies to the Bangor show at the weekend . Hi-res photos are available here!

Just to be very clear - they are just tooling proofs and not pre-production models so not all of the detail parts have been added (e.g. horns, grills etc), nor are they painted, but they are still excellent. Released still scheduled for late 2007

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
I'm still trying to decide hoe many to order! Looking really good. It's definitely worth checking out the better quality pics on the web site.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a list of the liveries and other details
here!

I will add the list to Murphy Models website shortly. The list is subject to change.

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
I was there yesterday, another great show, even if I had seen all but one layout before! Was very pleased to see Bachmann there, hada very interesting chat with their rep about future irish plans and also dynamis dcc. All in all its hardly Warley but definetly one of my favourite shows.

Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts