Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
At least we'll have a couple of months to save up our various currencies, mind you it is a very attractive model.

Regards

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
Happy Birthday Doug, many happy returns.

$999 is pretty good for an assembled DJH GMA/M Garratt. Best price I've seen. People here have quoted that just for building the kit. That's probably as good a price as you're going to get.

I wonder if Pedro would do a discount of he did two at the same time?

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Strange - everyone is wishing Doug happy birthday, according to his profile said event is in August. Now if anyone wants to buy me a belated present to celebrate my half century, which occurred on Wednesday 28th.........................................

Regards

·
Registered
894 Posts
Or even for my just-over-quarter-century-birthday, which was the 27th............

Belated Happy Birthday Britho!

·
garage hobbit!!!
1,715 Posts
well mine is in a little over 4 weeks, i would like a rake of green mk1 and some aircon mk2 (also in green) so i can make up 'the green train'

I know that somone will have to make the latter as the blue boxes haven't made mk2 aircon stock yet

and just so andii doesnt get left out, am sure he would like a belated pressie (19th) something like the red ivatt 2 would be welcomed!

Brian

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Well if you want to know what I'd like a nice BR black N and 3 Maunsells. Failing that a rake of Lima HO mark ones in Western Region colours would be nice (and cheaper)

Regards

1 - 10 of 10 Posts