Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Alan Good Afternoon Thank you for Sharing, Your Layout Plans and Little Video, VERY VERY Nice Indeed, I am glad i am not the only one who wants and Uses Fleischmann Track, I know it has it's Faults and is Quite Pricey But I really Like it. I promise when I start Laying my Track I will Give Picture Updates as I go along. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Hi BJ i had the very same issue with PB So i changed to Flickr.com once i got used to the difference it is great at no cost. PB Have certainly lost out recently. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Alan Good Afternoon Hope you are well, Can i ask what is the longest ( Trainsafe ) Case that you have as i have some long Trix trains 6 car Grey Mouse SBB and i do not want to keep taking them Apart all the time , also once you have the train in the case do they slide around or are they stable for a better word. Thank You
Babs

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Alan Good Afternoon Thank You for all the info Sorry for the delay in replying, It is going to need more thought i am torn between the see through version or the carry version to protect the train you can still load the train onto the tracks in the same method.Thank you and stay safe.
Babs

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Good Afternoon Alan You really have a very large on your hands i admire you. I have found a lot of German companies do not make the effort to translate to English Uhlenbrock which is the system of DCC i use were forced too by British Agents so they could sell more , but they are lazy IMHO. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
HI Alan That looks Fantastic great project. Are you going to do the whole layout or just certain Sections.
Babs

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Hi Alan & everyone, Alan you have done really great with the Cantenary I would have lost patience before too long and to have yours working is just fantastic Well Done to you, i also like your illuminated yard light it has a great effect on any layout, Thank you for sharing. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Alan Nice modelling I wish you and your family A Happy Christmas & hopefully a Better New Year All The Best Babs

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Alan Thanks for the good laugh it has been shared many times. Happy New year when it happens.
Babs

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Alan Very nice i like the New mods to the yard especially the welding
Under the Dampf it must have been quite Fiddly to do are they from viessmann??.
Nice work.
Thank you for sharing.
Hope you and yours is well.
Babs

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Alan This is turning into a fantastic Project I only wish i was that far down the road It will be worth it in the end and very satisfying. I include a Pic to show you how far i have got and that is not very far as i am waiting for some help to move baseboards 6 inches. Thank you for sharing
Babs

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Good Morning Alan & David Alan you are really motoring in this. I am most impressed with the Trainsafe that Is how i imagine mine would have been if I did it. I do not have as much height as you do. Fantastic collection you have. Kudos.
Babs

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Hi Alan Everything is Going Splendidly I really like the New station you are building it certainly looks the business, Faller Platforms to me are not that great i have even tried Kibri but they look Naff IMHO. So i have decided because of the Length of 6 feet i will use 5mm Ply treated and Painted so i can get an uninterrupted run. Question What have you used to stick your Backseen to the Board at the back with. ?? Anyway yours is looking great looking forward to the next episode. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Hi Alan Thanks for the Heads up with the glue for the back scenes. Ihave ordered two bottles from the bay.
Thank you
Babs

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Hi Alan I have to say it looks fantastic. I know these kits are not cheap But they sure are worth it. The lighting you have done is very effective indeed. Nice One. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Hi Alan I have now received the Glue, I am not sure what technique to use for the back scene What technique did you use. The bottles are not as large as i thought and it says on the bottles it dries Quickly So how and which surface did you spread it on. Thanking you in advance
Ps I ordered the the Shwartzburg Station it was to good to miss. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Alan Thank you for all the Info on everything I will have a look at the Platforms you were saying about. The lamps on the Station which make are they can you give me a heads up Thank you. I have Just also ordered Faller Faller Aktions-Set Stadthäuser Römerberg-Ostzeile
Really Great Price it is one of those Faller offers
Article-No.: 190077.

Ps Don't forget the Lights for me. Thank You. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Hi Alan Thank you for the Info on the lights. I use the same Glue as yourself, but i am going to change as i need to use a brush to stop all the mess i make with those fine tubes on the faller bottle especially round the windows and the roofs.
Can you let me know which Platforms you think that maybe better for that Station. All my stations are Planned in for 6 feet lengths, because most of my Train Rakes are 6 feet long except the Swiss railcars from Hag that i have but i have accommodated them in planning as part of the main station where the platforms on two of the tracks will be 5 feet. I hope that makes sense. Thanking you in advance . Babs

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Hi Alan & David, Thank you both on the Hints & Tips So i am not the only one who has problems with roofs & windows. It is such a shame. I don't feel so bad now. I will give the Platforms some more thought when i receive the Station. Thank you.
Back up in the loft over the weekend to move the baseboards after i remove the last set of screws Take care & stay safe. TTFN Babs

1 - 20 of 30 Posts