Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here some pictures of my fictitious BR(S) lay out thats near complete.

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
That is one good looking superb layout.

Cheers
Baykal

·
In depth idiot
7,677 Posts
And a major 'well done' for adding the telegraph wires, which add immensely to your opening photo. I have never bothered, knowing full well that they would get snagged and broken in an inattentive moment on my part!

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (34C @ 11 Oct 2007, 11:23) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And a major 'well done' for adding the telegraph wires, which add immensely to your opening photo.

Nice to see them with just the right amount of "sag" - the rest of the layout looks great. Thanks for posting the pics.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Thanks for posting your photos - an inspiration to those of us to actually get off the computer and finish the layout we started ......

Dave

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Hi Daz....

Like that - a lot. I was particularily impressed with the weathering on the Spam can. I take it you have a fair bit of space to play in?

Regards

·
Administrator
9,844 Posts
Very nice

I really must do some scenery of my own...

David

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (ebaykal @ 11 Oct 2007, 19:11) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That is one good looking superb layout.

Cheers
Baykal
Thanks for all the comments. As for the telegraph wires, I actually have more un wired ones agaist the back wall, I left them as a) they too had to get too and
wiring up 3 was a night mare

The 3 that I strung up are on top of a clift where I dont have to reach over them, so no chance of bumpping them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts