Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
As the Americans say; It is one hell of a layout.

Specially the details, and its all in N !

Bravo, more pictures please.

Cheers
Baykal

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Excellent, it captures South London in Notwork days!

Keep it up.

Regards

·
Registered
15 Posts
QUOTE (Grahame HHC @ 31 Oct 2007, 15:16) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thought you might be interested in a pic of my N gauge layout;

G

That's the one from last month's Rail Express, isn't it?
a fantastic layout, captures the feel of that sort of area really well.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (RFT @ 1 Nov 2007, 13:00) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's the one from last month's Rail Express, isn't it?

Yep, it's my new one. Here's my old 'un - you might recognise that as well. It's also N gauge;

G.

·
Just another modeller
9,983 Posts
[quote name='Grahame HHC' date='1 Nov 2007, 22:13' post='38459']
Yep, it's my new one. Here's my old 'un - you might recognise that as well. It's also N gauge;

** Both of them are really very, very nice Graham - excellent visual balance to the scenes and detail that'd be creditable in any scale. A pleasure to look at. Thanks for posting them.

Richard

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
It's very nice to see all that lovely third rail modelled.

Regards

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (neil_s_wood @ 1 Nov 2007, 21:27) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Was this in Railway Modeller at some point?

Neither layout has been in the 'Railway Modeller' - although the older one (HHC) was in 'Model Rail' a few years ago and the new one (SLD) was featured in 'Rail Express Modeller' last month. However, watch out for the March issue of the 'Railway modeller' next year.

G.

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
QUOTE (Grahame HHC @ 2 Nov 2007, 08:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Neither layout has been in the 'Railway Modeller' - although the older one (HHC) was in 'Model Rail' a few years ago and the new one (SLD) was featured in 'Rail Express Modeller' last month. However, watch out for the March issue of the 'Railway modeller' next year.

G.
Aah, it must have been Model Rail I seen it in. Thanks Grahame.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
I don't know about the graffiti in this case but a number of manufacturers now supply graffiti as both waterslide and dry transfers.

Regards

1 - 20 of 21 Posts