Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
is asleep
758 Posts
QUOTE (Busybeas @ 25 May 2007, 19:53) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And yes, you guessed it, shunting is "what floats my boat"
Hello Busybeas,

I understand that with shunting the exact track layout is very important in order to get maximum buoyancy out of a layout...in fact it needs care to ensure it is not actually impossible to get the yellow wagon onto the red siding between the blue and green wagons etc.! Do you have a trackplan that you could post?

Goedel

·
is asleep
758 Posts
QUOTE (Busybeas @ 26 May 2007, 07:07) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes, I know in reality its all daft,
, but its my escapism..my life "therapy".. and its important to keep my sanity in this very busy world we live in.
I do hope you will enjoy what I share with you..

More pics soon..

I really like the atmosphere that you capture in this post, with something so well conceived to escape to I am sure it will be a very rewarding experience. I suspect that some modellers who like the prototype of X railway and so buy the models may struggle when it comes to a layout because they don't associate, beyond the visual asthetics of the prototype, with the whole world that it neatly fits into and is a consequence of...glad you don't have this problem!! Look forward to more pictures as progress is made...

Goedel

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.