Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (ME 26-06 @ 4 Sep 2007, 09:13) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Great - I just got a phone call that I can pick up my digital camera from the electronics shop this afternoon - it wouldn´t work, but they could repair it.

Two short sentences ahead: imho, the model betters the other HO offerings hands down. The sound is great and reminds me of times when I was trainwatching at Kiel main station. However, it does not shift the motor rpm up during accelleration.

Had time to have a decent play with mine over the weekend & compare it back to back with the FLM one - to me (at least) it looks much better than the FLM one (having said, that the FLM model is now 30 odd years old). The Trix mech is just superb.

Not too impressed with the sound though - in my opinion the FLM (Loksound) is better. I cannot find compressor sounds, the brake squel is not as good & I'm not too certain about the horn - sounds too American, although personally I prefer it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.