Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
I like the hornby take on dcc to simplify the terminology which is confusing to say the least. As with most computer geek stuff the peoplr who develop these things seem to derive an equally great pleasure in ensuring the jargon is in a language all of its own. The controllers do look good but i have to say i aren't a fan of the twiddly knob thing they use for a power regulator, my bachmann one is ok until you go back to a loco having adjusted the power to a different loco then as soon as you touch the dial the damn thing either slows to a crawl or shoots off like a startled hare.

Continental railways aren't my thing but as this is the biggie for the european markets i was wondering how it compares to the events held over here in terms of size and exhibits. I suppose as a toy fair as opposed to something like Warley there is a wider range of interests on show.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.