Model Railway Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Unlike most UK cities, Nuremberg is blessed with a pretty efficient railway network and the journey time from city centre to Toy Fair venue is a matter of minutes. It is worth staying in the city if only for the craic and the restaurants (take a big appetitie, don't expect to lose weight), not to mention the DB museum....

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
There is nothing for sale actually at the show. It's used by the trade to show their wares and for retailers to place their yearly orders. Size wise I think Warley would disappear within the vastness of the Toy Fair but then again there is a lot more there than just model railroads. Go to their site if you want to learn more and don't forget to look at my report. It's a once in a lifetime experience.

2006 Toy Fair

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
Yes thanks indeed. I hadn't realised its only purpose was as a trade fair, although I am still more than interested in going, especially as the flights are so cheap if booked now! Temptation...

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.