Lenz was showing off a couple of new items in their digital range and some new items in their Lenz Spur 0 range.
The Silver mini decoder
This decoder is available with 2 functions, it comes with a NEM651 plug (article #10311) or just with bare wires (article #10310). Motor current in amps is 0.5 continuous and 0.8 peak. Size is 11mm x 9mm x 2.6mm.
The Silver direct decoder
This decoder is available with 4 functions, it comes with a directly attached NEM652 plug (article #10330). Motor current in amps is 1.0 continuous and 1.8 peak. Size is 18mm x 13mm x 4.5mm.
On show also were their Silver decoders and their Gold mini decoders.
Lenz Spur 0
Perhaps in Germany you are not a model train company unless you produce model trains and scenery. Lenz produces some O gauge locos and scenery items. They were very poroud to show me their Krakow Station building.
They had some models on display
Including this entry-level set containing one Koef2 loco (above), two trucks, oval track, 1 switch with sidings and a controller.
The system has remote controlable couplers on all rolling stock.
Special characteristics of the Koef2 loco:
* Finely detailed model
* engine driver figure
* high speed engine with drive on all axles
* automatic coupler
* constant lights (directional)
* feather/spring buffers
* metal wheel sets after NEM and RP25
* automatic recognition of digital (DCC) and conventional dc operation
* sound ready
* load control with particularly good slow handling characteristics
* adjustable starting and brake delay
* coupler operated by remote control