Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Totally Crazy.......
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya,

Does anyone out there happen to have a data sheet for the dcc connections for a Bachmann Farish Class 60 Diesel? I brought a second hand one but there is no data sheet with it and the connections seem to be a little bit of a mystery !!!

Nikki

·
Totally Crazy.......
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (harkins77 @ 4 Sep 2008, 15:30) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Madkitten,

Yeah Nick is right about the wiring it is the same as the pcb board class 66 that he has sent the links for. I've done 5 of them now and apart from a slight mishap with one of the board tabs touching the chassis and blowing the chip and melting the body slightly it has been easy to do. Once I got the replacement chip it was back up and running.

Thanks everyone - all done now - i also isolated the connections by placing thick black insulating tape in the gaps on the sides so the motor arms cant touch the body seems to be working fine now - i used a new Gaugemaster " very small decoder" which comes fitted with an ID transponder for some unknown reason!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.