Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Now that family know I am back in to My Model Rilway hobby, bits and bobs are being given to me from all directions and corners.....

However I now have three 'Flying Scotsman'

All run well and are in great condition, rather than sell them on as I am modeling LNER I though I would just rename and numbetwo of them.

My question is where is the best place to buy 00 gauge Nameplates and numbers for this very task?

Thanks

Cpt. Jack

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
QUOTE (Cpt Jack Sparrow @ 15 Jul 2008, 07:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Now that family know I am back in to My Model Rilway hobby, bits and bobs are being given to me from all directions and corners.....

However I now have three 'Flying Scotsman'

All run well and are in great condition, rather than sell them on as I am modeling LNER I though I would just rename and numbetwo of them.

My question is where is the best place to buy 00 gauge Nameplates and numbers for this very task?

Thanks

Cpt. Jack

I'd definitely recommend 247 Developments. The business has just changed hands but no reason to believe service, quality and value will suffer. I've already found the new owner very responsive. 247's commission order also useful if you want a non listed plate/number and if you're not in a hurry.

Regards Mike (60159)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts