Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
hi everyone,

i have been working on my layout a bit tonight before xmas when santa via my wife brings me some track to finish my layout track work. i have worked out that i need a extra 11 yards of flex track and 12 sets of points. if you look on my site you will see what i have done so far, but in the next 6 mths the layout will be growing alot.

the one thing i have had trouble with is 3 way points. my mk 2 and 3's dont like reversing over them and i have had trouble with the class 66 too. so i will relaying that section too.

i have half built a wagon works and will be starting a unit depot made from plastic card.
so please have a look after xmas and yet me know what you think.

Napford dcc layout fotopic site

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

hi all, i had a great find today in model zone. a derby tec centre lab mk 2. i will post a pic of it in front of the wagon works after santa brings it, lol.

thanks for the intrest guys.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
***THERE SEEMS TO BE A FAULT WITH FOTOPIC, WHICH IS WHY MY PICTURES AND LINK ARE NOT WORKING***

·
Registered
64 Posts
Lovely layout and that DMU looks great. Lots of trackwork always makes a layout interesting.

Fotopic was down for a few days, I believe due to problems becuase they're parent company went bust?
But I think they are back up working now.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi just thought i would post some more pictures to show what i have been upto, hope you like them.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Excellent, and I have to agree with zmil that the signal box is great.

Regards

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
Nice looking layout! How big is your room?
Steve

·
Steam Freak!
802 Posts
yes the pictures that are up are great, but i can only see half the pics too.

anyway, from what i can see, it's very good, and it looks promising, so keep up the good work!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hi all just thought i would post some pics to show how its coming along,

making a start on the new Virgin mk3's

1 - 20 of 89 Posts