Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
It may seem obvious but how can i get functions higher than F9 on my NCE Procab as the big boy goes up to F28.

·
Registered
257 Posts
QUOTE (upnick @ 9 Oct 2008, 22:21) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi All,
It may seem obvious but how can i get functions higher than F9 on my NCE Procab as the big boy goes up to F28.

Look at pages 21 and 22 of the PowerPro manual - all is revealed!

Regards

John R
Bromsgrove Models

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (BromsMods @ 9 Oct 2008, 22:10) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Look at pages 21 and 22 of the PowerPro manual - all is revealed!

Regards

John R
Bromsgrove Models

Hi John,
Many thanks i got the Functions up to 12 now but still need to get up to F28 if the Procab does them

·
Registered
257 Posts
QUOTE (upnick @ 10 Oct 2008, 00:47) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi John,
Many thanks i got the Functions up to 12 now but still need to get up to F28 if the Procab does them

Turn to page 22 - instructions at the top (Extended Function Control). I assume the manual you have has Version 3.1.07 on the cover?

Regards

John R
Bromsgrove Models

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (zmil @ 10 Oct 2008, 08:23) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Nick

Now I know why you are looking for the extra Functions

You received your "Big Boy"

Regards Zmil

Hi Zmil,

yes and a great running loco on with making a rerailer big enough to cope though

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
Ordered an upgrade board for the procab as i bought it three years ago which should take care of the higher functions

·
Registered
257 Posts
QUOTE (upnick @ 10 Oct 2008, 12:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ordered an upgrade board for the procab as i bought it three years ago which should take care of the higher functions

The upgrade is an EPROM which goes into the daughter board. We have them, and the latest manual.

Regards

John R
Bromsgrove Models

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eprom arrived on Saturday and got it fitted ok now i can access the missing functions thanks for all your help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts