Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
I can confirm that there is a new version for the PowerCab (1.28b) - I have had it and been testing it for about 10 days now and it works fine and in the same way as described above for the PowerPro EPROM. In fact I had a long discussion with NCE and they modified the chip over the weekend and sent it to me within 5 days of the original discussion. I would like to see some of the other DCC manufacturers respond in this timescale!

As Richard says, let NCE work out the strategy for making this resouce more widely available. It might well be that they will add more functionality to any final release - I have already given them a couple of things to add!!

Regards

John Russell
Bromsgrove Models

·
Registered
257 Posts
Our delivery of NCE PowerCabs, received yesterday, have the latest version of the EPROM 1.28b.

I also have a VERY small number of 1.28b EPROMS at £2.50 each (incl. VAT and P&P to UK postal addresses) if there are existing PowerCab users who would like the new EPROM, which will provide the ability to keep lights and sounds on when locos are out of the stack. Please email initially to check we have some left and I will provide payment details.

Regards

John R
Bromsgrove Models

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.