Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Marvellous news - good stuff all round from the forum members and NCE themselves.

It seems to be the best "starter plus" system out there, but this little niggle put me off buying one. When they filter through to the shops with this mod then I'll get the credit card out.

2 week old baby boy taking up all modelling time at the moment !!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks for this John. Can I be a bit cheeky ? Any chance you can PM me when the "new" upgraded Powercabs start to ship ? I realise it won't be in the near future, but please keep me updated.

I'm genuinely impressed with the way that NCE have responded here. It takes some balls to actually listen to comments and take things on board, and admit that there was a problem. Okay, they didn't get it right, but they didn't foresee the problem, and their speed in implementing a fix is excellent . Its probably only a minor code amendment, but these things still need to be tested to make sure other things don't creep in.....and that can't be rushed through.

Another thread on this (or another website) comments on how useful the internet and forums like this are in highlighting prolems and getting them resolved.

How the dickens would we have fathomed this out - so quickly too - without the internet !!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.