Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am from New Zealand and new to model trains but I have always liked the real ones since I was little. It all began a month back when I saw the Hornby dcc GWR Western Pullman set on the model shop window. After my dad bought it for me, I am currently working on making a layout for it. So far it's an empty 123x195cm board with newspaper bunches stuck down where the hills are supposed to be. I am still deciding where the tracks go.

I also have chosen to do a model railway display with the Pullman set (had to pick something, I already had it and I couldn't think of anything else to do) as my A level graphics project. So I will also be working on that as well. Will probably need some help here too on the research section especially because part of it involves asking questions from other people who do model trains for a questionnaire and I don't know anybody else around here who do.

·
Registered
7 Posts
QUOTE (Sigma @ 10 Mar 2007, 12:46) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi everyone,

I am from New Zealand and new to model trains but I have always liked the real ones since I was little. It all began a month back when I saw the Hornby dcc GWR Western Pullman set on the model shop window. After my dad bought it for me, I am currently working on making a layout for it. So far it's an empty 123x195cm board with newspaper bunches stuck down where the hills are supposed to be. I am still deciding where the tracks go.

I also have chosen to do a model railway display with the Pullman set (had to pick something, I already had it and I couldn't think of anything else to do) as my A level graphics project. So I will also be working on that as well. Will probably need some help here too on the research section especially because part of it involves asking questions from other people who do model trains for a questionnaire and I don't know anybody else around here who do.
hi Sigma ,welcome ,you have come to the right place. best of luck with the a levels regards,Sparky

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Welcome aboard Sigma

We're mostly narmless here.

Regards

John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts