Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
Oi.......Am SOOOOOOO............ disappionted You said on the phone you had laid the track................
Ave waited all these weeks..just to see base boards, what you been doin man....!!!

No seriously....Looking good, bet your pleased with the time and effort you have taken to go with this, well done.........

Don't want to see any more, thanksssss.............

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE DT ... What can I say ..
Oh...lost your northern humour.......sorry.........

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE time fly's....... time stopping Am/was just about to book the train,for the trip up home, al,hang on till the clocks are fixed...man..!!

Stop watchin Dr. Who.....

Good to hear of an update A.....also about the Cobalts'

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE installing these DCC Concepts point motors as everything else from this point forward is ssssoooooo easy I kept thinking there must be more,

pages on dt's computer,...too copy, but he has them locked off.............

Well Done..A

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
Must be
Was it something I said ?....
or are you still reading the,Quick Install Cobalt manual........

No offence Richard, only trying to get a reply and pics..............

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
Mooring A................QUOTE Anthony566..... Posted Yesterday, 11:47 PM

See the Station clocks are still wrong up there............It's 0715 hrs here.

QUOTE I have some photo's to load ill get them up ASAP
oh good, So where are they ?.....it's been 7 hours since you posted........!!!!!

QUOTE This has tested my track laying skills to the point where I now know I don't have any lol but hay ho that's half the fun.
See why you have been off line for awhile........This must have taken ages for you to get just right..for your WCML

This looks great, esp. for the pendilino, fine cv tuning might sort it, I have 3 HS1' s to sort...........

QUOTE comming from your supplier
Shh !.....

QUOTE Sorry for the lack of photos............Just will have to wait..until daylight returns... in your area...........

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
Looks very good .A. Nice sweep to the curves, now you have extended and added to your mortgage........

A bit "Jock" with the ballast......but enough there.....

so it seems there will a lot of operations going on, how will you do it......Hmm..computer op..eh

You being ex-" Grey Funnel line", have shewn your "shipwright "skills with the very neat bow,you have produced in the 1.st pic.
minimal wave cutting design = higher speed ...................

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
Moorings..............

QUOTE Are you saying I'm tight dt ...... By counting out the grains,per sq.inch,you could weel fall into this, category.

QUOTE (Rhiwderin_Ray @ 5 Sep 2012, 21:06)
I think it means "careful" as in careful with money! Weel done Ray,
But,very PC.

A........The twin tunnel entrance,I also bought,unpainted @ Chatham Show,I was told it was a one off unique,never to be found elsewhere......

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE is that all recycled from a previous layout

Yep, he has to "back-pedal" to brake the locos'................

In fact A, has been back pedalling for a few months now, ..............

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
The buffer's I saw in "Model Rail" Oct. edition which dropped on the mat Tues. morn.
I req. one set of the post lamps, but "southeastern" have changed the other 2 sidings to this type, without telling me.....

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE I am liking the look of those DCC Buffer stop lights. Where are they from?

Train Tech.com

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
Disappointed from Dover............
...Hmm, can't find the F, button to release the brakes, eh,

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
Hello A. I see you are very close to my copyright of my NAFF VIDEO Company title.............

Alongside your Unique coloured tunnel entrances, did you buy the unique coloured brick walls and parrots parapets to finish off the boundaries of said depot ?
I bought 2 of the brick walls and parapets', uniquely uncoloured of course, to make life difficult for myself.......
I have had thoughts on using the Uncouplers,you have,but yet to decide which system will suit me best............

I am truly liking this as it is going together well and you are encountering very few problems,with the plan I sent you,but still have not received any payment yet.
The chap you hired to do the work on your layout,whilst you are at work,I would promote him, then end his contract,as there is very little done,when your not there.....

As to constructive Criticism .........there is none.........as it is looking too good......you shall have to leave, ..and take up another forum........

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE I have been playing that Droper game all day today and I have decided I dont like it .

You both bought the 1. Player, version, I bought the De-luxe version, 10 players'.
10. friends come round, they get to solder droppers'. I do lunch for everyone........job done........

ready to Skype......5, mins.............

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
Morning.A.
Most day's for me too...........

QUOTE I seemed to spend all day messing around today with almost nothing to show for it

Well, look on the bright side, you do get meals, shoved under the garage door, I have to do my own, when, I remember what time of day it is...

I think we all suffer from this,from time to time..............mine, just go on for weeks............

No stopping @ Model Shops,on your driving breaks today, as most are closed on Mondays.............

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
Morning.A............

Very modern,looks good. QUOTE but this will do for now

Tch, Tch, can't have that on this layout...........

1 - 20 of 101 Posts