Administrator
10,003 Posts
Very interesting

Thanks for taking the time to show us.

David

·
Administrator
10,003 Posts
QUOTE I know this is HO and does not really go but its just something I wanted and will just runn on the layout now and again

I can identify with that. There are a few HO models lurking on my layout, one of which I haven't revealed yet...

David

·
Administrator
10,003 Posts
QUOTE Oh is there a reveal coming up soon David ...... smile.gif
Yes but not until I get some more track laid so that all (2.3m) of the train can pass the camera at a reasonable speed. Some parts are arriving in the coming week; I'd estimate a week or so after that on my continental trains topic.

David

·
Administrator
10,003 Posts
That looks excellent. The different textures on the road surface take it to another level.

I really like the night shot.

David

·
Administrator
10,003 Posts
There's a lot of bright yellow in those photos

David

·
Administrator
10,003 Posts
QUOTE im not sure if the scale difference is very noticeable

If you are familiar with the prototypes relative sizes then the scale difference will be noticeable as it's about 10%.

This photo shows how small a HO scale 66 is compared to a Belgian diesel. If you had a OO scale 66 alongside the Belgian, they would be of a size.

David

·
Administrator
10,003 Posts
QUOTE (Anthony566 @ 15 Feb 2017, 00:12) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks David .... I am thinking if it is to much then ill park it up somewhere so its not sitting next to anything to obviously bigger

That's a good solution especially if it's placed further back on your layout.

David

·
Administrator
10,003 Posts
QUOTE I will be pulling 24 feet of line through the holes at the top so it looks like it has barbed wire installed this weekend
Look on the bright side - how much longer would it be if it was coiled razor wire?

I am impressed with the fence so far

David

·
Administrator
10,003 Posts
After watching those I must go and run some of mine

David

·
Administrator
10,003 Posts
Very good

David

·
Administrator
10,003 Posts
I too will miss your posts on progress as it has helped me getting going again on my own layout. I've just finished painting about 40 feet of double track and must start ballasting....

David

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.