Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,462 Posts
Hi have just read this from the start you have loads of room to play with and the layout boards look good and strong,Its nice to have that width should make a very good layout in time.

·
Premium Member
3,462 Posts
QUOTE (David Todd @ 4 Sep 2012, 06:23) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mooring A.......

This looks great, esp. for the pendilino, fine cv tuning might sort it, I have 3 HS1' s to sort...........

I never new there was a life like version of Hornby flex e track.

·
Premium Member
3,462 Posts
I really like your sweeping curves, trains running round them will look great.

·
Premium Member
3,462 Posts
I have not seen them before please tell more, were from how much. get back in line dt

·
Premium Member
3,462 Posts
QUOTE (Anthony566 @ 6 Sep 2012, 18:39) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I second that Big Dave..... MRA's are from Rails @ £104 each set and I got 2

How many do you get in a set

·
Premium Member
3,462 Posts
the dropper game is fun the more track you lay the more droppers you have to have,thats why they say you only need two wires
what they forgot to say was how many times you need two wires
One thing you do it right first time then there should be no problems later,

Dave

·
Premium Member
3,462 Posts
From yet another garage dweller can I ask what you have done to seal the door for the winter,do you still use it.
Dave

·
Premium Member
3,462 Posts
Had trouble get to see your video firefox said it did not know what to do as there was no number ? got on to it though reddo post looks very good did not see any flicking of the lights.

·
Premium Member
3,462 Posts
QUOTE (Anthony566 @ 1 Dec 2012, 13:05) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm having supply problems with my newly appointed electronics supplier at the moment so the train time table is being affected

Snow on the line

·
Premium Member
3,462 Posts
QUOTE How are you going to transit from the left of the "scene",

Well I can not see a Transit van anywhere

on a lighter note the backscene looks very good

·
Premium Member
3,462 Posts
Having had a second both eyes open this time look it may be a bit over scale when looking at the trucks it may need to set the building back a bit more.
Dave

·
Premium Member
3,462 Posts
think you trees look fine look good with the back scene .

·
Premium Member
3,462 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts