Model Railway Forum banner
221 - 240 of 861 Posts

·
Why is'nt it easy !!
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·
QUOTE (TheFlyingRhodesian @ 1 Dec 2012, 17:23) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So... whaddee bring?

Boring resistors

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE So... whaddee bring?

QUOTE Boring resistors
.................................Really.?..................Boring and mundane they may well be, but, they have a tendency to make,
Things work, in the correct situation .

·
Registered
267 Posts
this is a great layout i have only 1 complaint sort out 390104 lol i'm joking i presume you've bought the extra coaches to lengthen it! well as a 390 driver myself that set irritates the hell out of me! the fitting of the black window surrounds was done at Oxley when it was reduced to an 8 car after a derailment which put an OLE mast through it's roof then when it came back to 9 they didn't have anymore black vynals to finish the job! now it's an 11 car it looks even worse lol!

i'm so jealous of the space you have got i'd love long sweeping curves for full length trains

·
Why is&#39;nt it easy &#33;&#33;
2,155 Posts
Hi Steve,

I have to agree with you on the black suround .... im looking for a supplier of some fine black vinal so i can complete the whole set to look the same as Hornby dont look like they are going to release extra coaches .....

Im hoping to have an update on the layout soon as its all been a bit slow at the moment

·
Registered
267 Posts
QUOTE (Anthony566 @ 25 Jan 2013, 11:28) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Steve,

I have to agree with you on the black suround .... im looking for a supplier of some fine black vinal so i can complete the whole set to look the same as Hornby dont look like they are going to release extra coaches .....

Im hoping to have an update on the layout soon as its all been a bit slow at the moment

i maybe able to assist you with extra coaches! i bought enough to make a 9 car but i will never have the space to run it so i may well sell them i'll keep you informed! there the ones with the interchangable roof parts

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #228 ·
QUOTE (steve-scfc @ 25 Jan 2013, 12:05) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i maybe able to assist you with extra coaches! i bought enough to make a 9 car but i will never have the space to run it so i may well sell them i'll keep you informed! there the ones with the interchangable roof parts

Do let me know about the coaches

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #229 ·
QUOTE (reddo @ 25 Jan 2013, 12:25) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Never spotted that (vinyl) issue before - so which is correct ie is the half vinyl coach wrong? I looked at yr YT clip

Its the ones without the extra black area on that are wrong and I want to add to

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #232 ·
Not a lot to report on the layout progress apart from back scenes .....

I need to stop buying stuff and start building stuff

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Hi Anthony,

Great looking backscene, very very clear image.

Not so sure about the capacity of the high level shelf though LOL !!! Maybe you should be careful what you put / leave underneath it LOL !!!!

Good luck with the modelling, Cheers,

Norm

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE Not so sure about the capacity of the high level shelf though LOL !!

Did mention that when in conversation on Free Skype video call last night with Anthony.....As usual, took not a blind bit of notice.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
QUOTE (Anthony566 @ 5 Feb 2013, 12:04) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I need to stop buying stuff and start building stuff

Same here - just collected all my orders pre-Xmas so thats me done for a while incl 3 packs of track pins so can finish off the tracklaying now

Concur with others on the shelf - need to be relocated under the layout methinks esp the BP box
cos now we've all seen it, sure as eggs is eggs it will fall onto yr trains

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #239 ·
QUOTE (Norman Byrne @ 5 Feb 2013, 11:36) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Anthony,

Great looking backscene, very very clear image.

Not so sure about the capacity of the high level shelf though LOL !!! Maybe you should be careful what you put / leave underneath it LOL !!!!

Good luck with the modelling, Cheers,

Norm

Thats my EMPTY box shelf
thats whats out on my layout......

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE thats whats out on my layout.....

Will be, shortly.................

221 - 240 of 861 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.