Model Railway Forum banner
41 - 60 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE We seem to be building the same layout....................

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE Well that's the plan

I have a very large copying m/c for hire......mint in box..........apply within........

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE Im just haveing a single station ... I dont think i can cope with doing any more

Once you see mine and how it is working out, am sure, your industrial copier will be working overtime, over the Christmas period...........

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE I'm months away from the station area

Ah, running stoppers/very slow trains then..............

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE So... whaddee bring?

QUOTE Boring resistors
.................................Really.?..................Boring and mundane they may well be, but, they have a tendency to make,
Things work, in the correct situation .

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE Not so sure about the capacity of the high level shelf though LOL !!

Did mention that when in conversation on Free Skype video call last night with Anthony.....As usual, took not a blind bit of notice.

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE thats whats out on my layout.....

Will be, shortly.................

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
THE ABOVE.........Has again been copied from the files of dt's method's, and adjusted to suit Anonymity's 566. requirements......

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE glued full length backscene looks excellent & not a "bubble" in sight.

He was once again, under guidance from me, via "Free Skype Video Calling", (at my expense no doubt), Anthony called for help.
2hrs of my modelling evening he took from me, in that time, all I had to say was, "Up a bit", "down a bit" via live video, by then, it was midnight.

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE I just dont know how i manage with out you dt !!!!!!!
Rather weakly, I recall, until I suggested you clear your garage,chop the one you were building,in half,and expand it, in to what you have now,see it worked

Nice...........Were you eating an Aero bar @ the time of instal of the latest back scene ?

Could be quite effective,............... with a few very tall modern road lamps, security fencing (Etched brass,Scalelink) in front of the
large grey area.
Are you happy with the depth of field ?
How are you going to transit from the left of the "scene", sky, buildings or the expanse of The North Sea.
Is it supposed to represent Tees Port ?

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE cannot understand why your selling off some of your stuff off...........Hmm .....?

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
Not at all G. A.566, has read about investing in railways, so is doing upgrades to his layout, and selling, stock he will not be running on his layout...

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE but I can never see me splashing out that much ££££'s!

He didn't, that is the sad part S.J............

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE dt's & LF&T's visit

You certainly have been lacking in posts on
your thread A.

Come on, we will let you join in again,it is nearly May,

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
Is that statue,in pic. 5.........Going to represent "The Angel of the North"..........

Calling me on Skype..seems to have got your container thingy working though.....................

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
QUOTE but its not quite right yet, no doubt, skyping me today.........out for breakfast @ the mo..........

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
This thread is a bit lacking in content of late, no vid's with cam. truck bought months ago............

41 - 60 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.