Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,
St Neots Model Railway Club is moving to a new home. From the beginning of November 2007 St Neots MRC will be moving to The Millennium Centre, Burberry Road, Buckden, Cambridgeshire. PE19 5UY. The club will continue to meet on Wednesday evenings. This move will give the club much larger and more salubrious facilities. We are actively seeking new members from all around Cambs and Beds. We have exhibition layouts in N gauge and OO gauge and we are currenty building new layouts in O gauge and OO gauge.Please contact us via

[email protected]
or call 01480 454927.

Best,
John

·
Registered
342 Posts
well that close to the A1 should be easy to reach if you ever hold an open evening or anything on a night i'm not working i might be tempted to pop down but i simply don't have the time to join a club and be able to make the most of the membership

·
is asleep
758 Posts
QUOTE (Sec at St Neots MRC @ 29 Sep 2007, 13:30) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Anybody is welcome at any time.
Just email me at [email protected] or drop in any Wednesday evening fron 7.30 after the 1st November.
best,
John
Hello John,

How annoying that I recently moved from Cambridge to Birmingham, esp. as your club seems active and growing/developing! I must make more of an effort here in Berminum to find one but I wonder how many clubs there can be here if there aren't even any model shops!! You'd think, Berminum, population ~1 million could sustain a few...but no...none to be found, and if you want continental breakfast models then forget it!

Good luck at your new home! Do you have a club website? (Sorry I'm too lazy to ask Google, who probably still has a hangover from her 9th birthday on Thursday...)

Goedel

P.S. I suggest you remove the @ from your email address before the forum gets reindexed by google/email-address-finding crawlers, unless of course you like spam!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Goedel,
We are expanding, but not enough members yet.
There is a rudimentary website at stneotsmrc.com
Thanks for the advice, but I can deal with spam.
Best,
John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts