Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
The Arthurs look great. Excalibur has been on the wish list for some time now and those pictures only make the waiting more unbearable. I'm surprised there isn't a water cart tender to go with them (yet) and they seem to have the old loco/tender coupling not the new type introduced with the Brits. As for those Bullieds, Taw Valley please, in red just to be different.
Arethusa

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Before they made the Harry Potter books into films the publishers got the owners to paint Taw Valley red to publisize the then latest book. While she was painted red she came through my home town station, Melton Mowbray, and I thought the livery suited her. Being too young to have seen steam in BR service I have no desire to try and recreate what I saw as a child so just to be different I'd like to have her on my layout in red.
Some of the locos on my line are unusual like. that CP in BR Blue, 50007 in GWR green, Oulton Hall in red, I have a class 29 in LNWR black and a 2884 in GWR black.
Arethusa

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.