Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (chriswright03 @ 7 Apr 2007, 20:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No problem. We do have an exhibition in September at Caistor town hall.

We have an invite to a show in your area for 18/19 Sep' with St.Laurent & our trade stand - is that your one by any chance ?

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (chriswright03 @ 11 Apr 2007, 11:28) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Brian well according to my diary that date is a Tuesday/Wednesday which seems strange days for an exhibition. Ours is on the weekend of the 8th and 9th. I know we have sent out a number of invites but I am not sure who to as that side is done by another of our group. I doubt it though as Margate is a long way away and our club is only small so we try and keep expenses of visiting layouts to a minimum. (tight is another description). We are at Caistor in Lincolnshire but there is of course more than one Caistor.

Cheers Chris

I'll check with the guy that invited us then - maybe it's August as there is a Sat/Sun 18/19 then ! (it's stated that it's at Potter Heigham anyway).

Usually, if we attend with the St.Laurent & the sales stand we work on a "no fee either way" basis which works out quite well for both sides.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts