Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello There,

I am a new member on this forum, I am Married, Retired and living in Queensland Australia, I am in the early stages of building a Freelance N Gauge layout which I have called "Redland Valley Railway", all rolling stock is Japanese Prototype which I chose mainly for the running quality, brands include Kato, MicroAce, Tomix and Modemo, the layout itself is Australian style, being my fifth model railway I decided not to model any particular area but locos etc are from the 1960s and 70s.

Regards

David.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome aboard dave.

I'm sure with your experience with building 4 other layouts, you'll be able offer help and advice to us, who are still in the area of 'novice'.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Welcome to the Forum David,

I feel certain that you'll get along fine with the rest of us.

Regards

John

·
Chief cook & bottle washer
2,919 Posts
G'day mate,
Only joking. I live in Brisbane, Cannon Hill, not too far from you if you're in Redlands. Welcome to the Forum. As Disco Dave says, you'll probably end up helping us lot out (don't say "which way did ya come in).
BTW, have you had a look at Cee Dee and Mikelhh's layouts........superb.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (hoonsou @ 29 Jan 2007, 05:08) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>G'day mate,
Only joking. I live in Brisbane, Cannon Hill, not too far from you if you're in Redlands. Welcome to the Forum. As Disco Dave says, you'll probably end up helping us lot out (don't say "which way did ya come in).
BTW, have you had a look at Cee Dee and Mikelhh's layouts........superb.

Hi there and thanks for the welcome, good ol Cannon Hill hey, I work ione day a week at Wynnum West,
very close to home, i guess your like me and looking forward to the May show?.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Welcome Dave. I live in Millmerran sometimes and Cessnock in NSW at other times depending on how work is. Enjoy the forum.

Ozzie21

QUOTE (aussiedave @ 23 Jan 2007, 20:02) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hello There,

I am a new member on this forum, I am Married, Retired and living in Queensland Australia, I am in the early stages of building a Freelance N Gauge layout which I have called "Redland Valley Railway", all rolling stock is Japanese Prototype which I chose mainly for the running quality, brands include Kato, MicroAce, Tomix and Modemo, the layout itself is Australian style, being my fifth model railway I decided not to model any particular area but locos etc are from the 1960s and 70s.

Regards

David.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the welcome Ozzie, I bet its pretty hot out your way at the moment, love the Hunter Valley some lovely towns down that way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts