Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Returning to modelling after a very long lay off and I'm keen to restart with DCC. Planned layout is from Freezers 1971 60 plans for small railways and consists of a single circuit with passing loops at a through station with a terminus heading off from one corner at a triancular juction which basically forms an out and back circuit or continuous run. Basically it looks to me that the whole circuit becomes a reversing loop. How does this work in practice? Any help much appreciated...

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Damnation you found it before I did and I knew it was there somewhere...oh and welcome to the forum johnnys

Regards

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats great and thanks for the welcome...Had done some searching on Lenz but hadn't turned up the 'wye' configuration which I think will work.

Next question...decided on Peco Code 100 Setrack and streamline points and had made my mind up on electrofrog but now thinking that insulfrog with DCC 'bus' configuration of extra conecctions to avoid the short across the frog when wheels pass or does really just end up with a question of where you put the breaks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts