Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Dumb question but I am trying to buy some of whatever these are called - I've tried rail locks, rail snaps, rail connectors and a few other things yet I simply don't know what these are called - I'm sure someone will recognize them and I hope, after they have facepalmed at my stupidity, give me the correct term for these and I would be really grateful if you could point me to someone who sells them (HO, USA based) please?

Thanks in advance

Automotive exterior Auto part Rim Automotive tire Font

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Hi all

Dumb question but I am trying to buy some of whatever these are called - I've tried rail locks, rail snaps, rail connectors and a few other things yet I simply don't know what these are called - I'm sure someone will recognize them and I hope, after they have facepalmed at my stupidity, give me the correct term for these and I would be really grateful if you could point me to someone who sells them (HO, USA based) please?

Thanks in advance

View attachment 22123
Welcome to the Forum

·
C55
2,674 Posts
Julian What a Knowledgeable chap you are nice one
Babs
Ha, you flatter me Ma'am. I simply googled "HO USA model track joiners" then selected Images..... then, scroll to find these appearing.

J
NB. I did try HO USA model fish-plates, but it was solidly populated with full-size sales of varieties of fish-plates for sale to many dozens of countries all over the world???? 😊

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HO - usa TRACK CLIPS BY IHC IN HO SCALE FACTORY ORIGINAL, ITEM # 4-B7922 .....

I think. Try this link
TRACK CLIPS BY IHC IN HO SCALE FACTORY ORIGINAL, ITEM # 4-B7922

... and welcome to the Forum. :)

Julian

Thanks Julian ! Tried all sorts of things, including the reverse image search, but you must have the magical phrase that pulled the right answer!

Blimey though, $10 for 12 of them?? My first train set only cost a couple more! (Showing my age here) :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts