Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always good to introduce yourself to everyone when you're new, so here I am!
Otherwise known as Burty, AKA Emma, i'm keen to learn and somewhat addicted..... only taking time from my layout to play on here when i'm either stuck for ideas or stuck to some bit of model. Big fingers, y'know.....

Or maybe you don't...In which case i'll get my coat!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hi to another new member.
Now what did you say you are known ----- ? IT DOESN'T MATTer what you are known as, anyone "somewhat addicted" is OK by me.
So welcome D9004, or Burty, or Emma, good to have you on board.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Getting stuck to the table worries me.....I may shout and no one will hear my screams! (They mostly ignore me....can't see why
)
Finding helpful people is good though, i'm a definate amateur in the modelling stakes so I often need help. I'm getting frustrated at the moment because I don't have the time to finish the ticket office, I have time now but the kids are home from school....
youngest likes to help too much. And anyway, it's VERY hard to concentrate when they are about! It'll wait though, one of the best points about trains,nothing is a rush! Unless you count my dashing across the room to change points.......I intend to get them onto switches very soon.

Thanks for the welcomes, I've got a lovely warm feeling now

Or that might be due to my age

1 - 7 of 7 Posts