Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading the Sept Model Rail at our club (the current one here) and there was a review of a nice children's layout that Noch produce and Gaugemaster market. It received four stars and the negative point was that it was not suitable for advanced modellers.

How is that a negative?

People have often commented how on a forum there's more of a consensus and after this I'd have to agree. So once more I'd like to thank all who go to the trouble of doing a review on here and I hope there's much more to come!

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Well said Oz, The Noch layouts are excellent for what they are and I think to knock them back because they are not appropriate for advanced modellers is complete b
s.

Regards

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (BRITHO @ 15 Nov 2007, 09:52) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well said Oz, The Noch layouts are excellent for what they are and I think to knock them back because they are not appropriate for advanced modellers is complete b
s.

Regards

No - I completely disagree - Noch layouts are brilliant for their intended use !

I know of a few "experienced modellers" who have them - they are perfect for getting something up & running that looks the part quickly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts