Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DT
4,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Laser cut building kits (HO)
Noch have released some interesting new models including a range of laser cut building kits, pictured above and here below, these models are easily assembled. Made from card and glued with paper glue or similar.

Boats (HO)
A new range of small boats and crew designed to liven up your waterways. Family fishing, Canoes, Pedal boat & Dinghy.

Special purpose vehicles (HO)
Noch have expanded the range first presented in 2007 with 4 new vehicles. These are for static display only.

Coaches and carts (HO)
More classic horse drawn vehicles for older layouts.

More info from Noch in English here: http://www.noch.de/en/

These items can be obtained from your favourite Noch dealer. I do know that Ontracks do supply some Noch products and can probably order in what they don't have in stock.

·
DT
4,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

I have a sample of one of the Noch boats - the pedalo with two figures. If anyone with a relatively modern layout that has a lake or pond would like this then please send me a message and I'll send it along.

The condition is that you have to take a few photos of the model once installed and tell us what you think of it on the forums.

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
I've got a river however there are a bunch of blokes fishing on it and they may get upset if these guys come through on their pedalo.

The figures look good. Box is the same as the Preiser figures.

I like the horse and cart stuff. I may get some of these.

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
Some nice products there, thanks Doug.

The horse drawn hearse could of course be used on a modern image layout.

It's surprising the amount of "odd" Noch figures that we sell to people for the little cameo scenes, such as the "Toilet Stories".

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (Brian Considine @ 27 Jul 2008, 08:58) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Some nice products there, thanks Doug.

The horse drawn hearse could of course be used on a modern image layout.

I rather liked the fire engine - tee hee.

At first glance some of the buildings may be of use.

Regards

·
Just another modeller
9,983 Posts
QUOTE (alastairq @ 28 Jul 2008, 03:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think the actual layout/diorama is absolutely delightful.

now, is the track Fleischmann's Profligate track?

*** But check out the rail misalignment on the diamond top RHS track!

Richard

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
QUOTE (Richard Johnson @ 28 Jul 2008, 03:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>*** But check out the rail misalignment on the diamond top RHS track!

Richard

OOOOOFFFF!

scotch block?

I bet not noticed even after pix were taken?

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (Richard Johnson @ 28 Jul 2008, 03:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>*** But check out the rail misalignment on the diamond top RHS track!

Richard
Trust Richard to spot that !

Not too certain about the track - the ballast shoulders look too high for Fleischmann Profi. These diaramas are often about a metre long & nothing ever runs on them, they are constructed simply to show off the manufactures, in this case Noch's products.

Many of the German manufactures of scenics, buildings & accesories use Marklin track & rolling stock.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (BRITHO @ 27 Jul 2008, 18:27) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I rather liked the fire engine - tee hee.

QUOTE (Brian Considine @ 28 Jul 2008, 11:07) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>For that I award you two hours of pumping with it in this weather with no beer till the end !

Oooh you're a hard man............

Regards

1 - 11 of 11 Posts