Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Just another modeller
9,983 Posts
Hi Brian: You asked....

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20070831/twl-...-41f21e0_1.html

Reminds me of a restaurant somewhere that used LGB to deliver food & drinks to the tables - anyone else remember ?

*** No, but I do remember that my ex wife offered do do something similar to the "russuian woman sets fire to **** " headline directly below the photo if I bought any more locomotive kits :)

Richard

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
There was a Pub in Wellington Somerset,that used to deliver the Bar menu orders using LGB trains.
We are talking late 1960s,my Dad used to call in saturday lunch time for a Brew and a bite to eat.

David

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
"Reminds me of a restaurant somewhere that used LGB to deliver food & drinks to the tables - anyone else remember ?"

There's a sushi bar attached to the Nurnberg Railway Museum that has an LGB track for that purpose.... great fun!

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (60134 @ 1 Sep 2007, 22:36) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>There's a sushi bar attached to the Nurnberg Railway Museum that has an LGB track for that purpose.... great fun!

That sounded good - except for the raw fish !

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (60134 @ 1 Sep 2007, 22:36) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>There's a sushi bar attached to the Nurnberg Railway Museum that has an LGB track for that purpose.... great fun!

I don't remember seeing that when I was last there - have to agree with Brian about the fish though!

Regards

1 - 6 of 6 Posts