Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Totally Crazy.......
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my O gauge scratch built station with opening doors and windows and working lights. It took me quite a while to build and is all
either plastic or wood. I modelled the entire interior as well .

I also built the goods shed as well with working sliding doors etc........

I will probably use this station as soon as we fit our outdoor railway line ...................... but
at the moment it just travels around shows.
and sits on the side.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Having borrowed another PC over the weekend I can now offer my praise as well.

Regards

·
Registered
92 Posts
nice buildigs..do the doors actually work or are they fixed in teh open position

·
Totally Crazy.......
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hiya, doors and some windows work ( windows are sash and fixed types ) all the lights work the fireplaces flicker and the big sliding doors slide on proper slides. The buildings are made from plastikard and foamboard with in wall plastic spacers ( to stop warpage ). and the outside walls are made from embossed plastikard. The walls are real scale thickness and contain all the lighting structures inside them. I am at the moment working on Abergynolwyn Station in O-16.5 and at the moment all doors and windows work - as all windows are sash - I will post work so far onto the " On my workbench" section as well as my new Layout Chalingbrook MTD - South Eastern Traincare Depot in OO gauge. If you need any help with buildings please feel free to email me or instant message - i am always happy to try and help anyone increase there skills.

nikki

·
Registered
22 Posts
good job Nikki . amazing stuff... Don't think my 00 scratchbuilt buildings will look half as good!

D'you have a blog or a gallery for your 00 layout?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts