Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I work as a video editor/cameraman for an events organiser, and one of his pre packaged events is an Orient Express Theme Night. They have a ticket booth and mock up carrages and everything, its pretty special. I was just wondering if any of you had an O guage model of the Orient express? Steve mentioned how wonderful it would be to have a large model working around the edge of the ball room or something. They would pay for a built up track support, and he would hire you and the equipment to run the train around the venue. He would pay quite well for something like that, as it would really make the evening...

If anyone has an O guage model and might be interested, let me know and I will talk to him about it..

Thanks.

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (hoarp001 @ 5 Jul 2007, 17:31) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi,

I work as a video editor/cameraman for an events organiser, and one of his pre packaged events is an Orient Express Theme Night. They have a ticket booth and mock up carrages and everything, its pretty special. I was just wondering if any of you had an O guage model of the Orient express? Steve mentioned how wonderful it would be to have a large model working around the edge of the ball room or something. They would pay for a built up track support, and he would hire you and the equipment to run the train around the venue. He would pay quite well for something like that, as it would really make the evening...

If anyone has an O guage model and might be interested, let me know and I will talk to him about it..
Thanks.

If you cannot get anything organised in "O" we may be able to help in "HO" - when is the event in any case ?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its not a specific event yet, He is just an event organiser and he has several pre-made event packaged theme nights. The Orient Express is one of afew, the others are Cuban Havanan Night Club, Vaneshan Masked Ball, Circus, Around the world etc etc.

Itsjust so he knows if its possible...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts