Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Evening chaps! Found my way here, as some of you will have already seen

Quite like a home from home, in some ways, although I must say I miss the old frigate and look forward to getting her back, but it's good to have a change of air from time to time, although I must get used to this new shaped Quarterdeck, keep tripping over some hawsers which aren't in the same place as the old tub!

Good to see quite a few of me old shipmates in here though!

Funny how you miss the old electronic messroom after a day or so of enforced absence, isn't it?

I'll post a photo or two of my layouts when I can work out how it all works.....

·
Registered
370 Posts
Evening captain!
Must say you ship jumping types are really enlivening MRF, takes me forever to read through the new posts now if I miss a day.
Just one word in your collective shell likes though, remember that this is the quality forum, where we are used to conducting useful and meaningful discourse
and post accordingly.
So many posts, in so little time, somebody is bound to upset Bachmann sooner or later

Steady as she goes now me hearties.

·
Registered
213 Posts
QUOTE (bangerblueed @ 8 Sep 2006, 21:16) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good evening C K and welcome to MRF I was wondering when you'd finally get here winds were a bit slack I guess looking forward to the relaunch of RMweb Mk 3 I hope

(CMWM)

Naw, it woz the turbines which woz playing up!

Silly Admiralty- can't they built a destroyer that works?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.