Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,148 Posts
Feel no fret Neil, it will arrive but very late.
Funny, whatever I order from the UK it arrives within a week max. Anything I order from Kramm a minimum of one month ,sometimes even longer.
They are a bit slow in handling but in your case probably waiting for Roco to deliver to them.
You know I have visited them and know the owners personally, very friendly and decent bunch. They are in a very small town called Hilden near Düsseldorf. You should see their basement. Just like a huge sorting station of DHL or UPS, all international orders are sorted and packed.The shops main activity is actually to provide all international and domestic orders online.You seem to get lost downstairs. Upstairs is a different story,you turn into a zombie, bad for the wallet.

Baykal

· Registered
2,148 Posts
I know that syndrome Neil.

When weathering a 300 euro Loco the brain resists the stroke of the brush that you do.
But eventually you get over it by practice.

Very good job on the diesel and Krieg.

Erkut

· Registered
2,148 Posts
Neil,

I do not know what powders you are using but the true master; Jacq uses a brand called "Bragdon" and believe it or not he makes his own true rust by simply rusting steel objects and grinding at the end in different tones.
The other guys in modetrainsweathered all use a brand called A.I.M.

I am going for both.

Erkut

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.