Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Thanks alot for that tip Neil, I've a humped back road bridge to build for my new layout and now I think I know how to make it so it looks truely different to other peoples.

Also, I,like the West Highland Line mk1s you've got behind the Scot, very nice, I've got plans to build a set of Gresley Tourist stock a some stage whose colours were copied for those mk1s.

Andii

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Fantastic Neil

I think you got a better box of Sea Foam than me as you've got some nice height to some of those trees.
You're grass is really good to, makes you think you're walking along the road towards the line some of those pictures.

The only thing that looks out of place in any of your pictures is the little knobs on the ends of the point tie bars, that shows what an excellent job you've made of everything that the only thing out of place is something most people overlook. I've been thinking of cutting them off on mine and I think that you're photos have swung it for me, thanks for posting them.

Andii

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Great work there Neil
Can't wait to see this one on the layout

If you think you've learnt things whilst makingthis Pub, the next one will have me queing outside trying to get in

Andii

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Stunning Neil

The whole thing looks great, you've done one of the best jobs of blending the model and backscene I've ever seen. Did you paint that backscene or buy it some where? it's great!
You've got a lovely summers day at the coast with a nice calm sea, but where's the railway?

I love the RIBs though I wouldn't fancy dragging them up that slipway.

Andii

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Nice work there Neil, the weathering you've done on those Thralls really does look the part, though I think I'd be tempted to crush the coal a bit more as Alastair said above.

Nice random planking on the 4 wheelers too.

Andii

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.