Model Railway Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
Thought it was time I did a bit of an update here as I don't seem to have done for some time. I don't want people to think I've been sitting around doing nothing.

I have been working on a Artmasters kit I bought to try out for my tank train. I'll do a bit of a review of this elsewhere as thre's a few people interested in these.

I also have been working on a model of a West Highland station for a forthcoming project which I'll get cracking on after my trip home in August.

It's a bit time consuming but should be worth it in the end.

·
Premium Member
8,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
QUOTE (madon37s @ 8 Jul 2009, 17:05) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Neil

Love that wagon with the Tiger tank on it! that's one of my other interests, military modelling! I am making up a military train only it's British and a bit more modern, it has scorpion and simitar tanks on.

You have done a lovely job on it mate, very well done, I do love the Tiger tank. ( I have an R/C 1/16th scale one aswell ).

Kind regards

Paul
Hi Paul,

me too. I was wanting to make up a modern UK miltary train and was hoping to fill it with Warrior armoured vehicles however I am having no joy finding kits. The one I have seen is a discontinued Revell one. Any ideas where I'd get 1/76 Warriors?

Is that the Tamiya Tiger? I'm thinking about one of these to amuse me and the kids. Are they any good?

regards

Neil

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.