Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Totally Crazy.......
684 Posts
Hiya,

Ive just put three of my OO Gauge diesel locomotives up for sale on my husbands Ebay account. There is a Hornby class 56, a class 60 and a bachmann class 66. Dont know if its ethical to post i am selling them but i thought that people on here might be intrested.

If anyone from here wants one and bids on it if you send us an email through paypal we will knock off the £5.00 postage charge and send it for free.

Class 66
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=170261311301
Class 56
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=170261314604
Class 60
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=170261316767

Nikki

·
Premium Member
6,202 Posts
QUOTE (Doug @ 12 Sep 2008, 19:11) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's fine. I'll move it to the classifieds when we set it up.

Doug,

Does this give us an indication a classifieds section is in the pipeline soon

·
Registered
118 Posts
A classifeid section would be a good idea as it would be a different selling format to those of say Ebay. And on top of that it would also be directed more at a select audience.
I myself have a lot of OO gauge stock I would like to shift so I will be watching this space.

Mark

·
Premium Member
6,202 Posts
QUOTE (Doug @ 13 Sep 2008, 08:24) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes, classifieds is on the cards. It is a trick one as it can cause problems. I think that with sufficient rules and a fair-use policy then it could work. You'll have news in a week or two.

Thanks Doug,

Keep my open for it as you say with guidelines it is a viable section of the forum.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (Doug @ 13 Sep 2008, 09:24) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes, classifieds is on the cards.

Sounds like a good idea - I look forward to it.

Regards

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I am 100% dead against the idea of a classifieds section...on the grounds that I am already easy meat for the parting of my money for model railway goods without having to resist the added temptation via the forum.

·
Premium Member
6,202 Posts
QUOTE (alastairq @ 15 Sep 2008, 19:30) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am 100% dead against the idea of a classifieds section...on the grounds that I am already easy meat for the parting of my money for model railway goods without having to resist the added temptation via the forum.

I agree with temptation 'alastairq' though surely passing on your unused/wanted items to other like minded members is a plus giving them pleasure and not paying on feebay.

If i sell a railway item its good to know it has gone to a good home, and is appreciated

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I rarely if ever have sold on stuff......it gets boxed away, or utilised in another form......most of my stuff is quite........personalised?......I guess I'm more into developement rather than change...and usually quite impoverished...to the extent I often seek out what others discard.......for example, I always look for discarded track....for the code 100 rail.....about the best I'm going to do as I'm building some sort of O gauge plank....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts