Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
I am assuming you are referring to road going vehicles. If so Dinky made one in about O scale based on the Maudsley coach chassis. I have a feeling that Langley make or have made a kit.

It would also be fairly easy to convert an EFE or OOC model.

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (Gwent rail @ 21 Sep 2007, 23:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you're talking road vehicles, there was a Matchbox Superfast model made in 1977 by Lesney and that's "No40 - Horse Box". A good model that's the correct scale for OO gauge.

Was this the AEC with the Green body? - if so it was also a non superfast release.

QUOTE (Dinwiddy @ 22 Sep 2007, 12:32) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If its the lorry type of railway horse-box, Corgi are due to release an OO scale one in their Trackside range in October I think.

And don't forget that Oxford Diecast are bringing out a Bedford TK articulated version in Chipperfields livery.

Additionally Budgie produced a Leyland cab with a number of different bodies - I think one of these was a horse box.

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Just thought of another one - Dinky Dublo Land Rover with horsebox. However a mint and boxed one won't be cheap.

Regards

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.