Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dear Oops,

Oops! Nice photos.

Would you object to me using a copy of your photo on my website, www.railwaysarchive.co.uk, to illustrate the accident? I will credit you if you wish.

Regards,

Garry

·
Registered
350 Posts
I think you are going to have to switch to a smaller scale for that garden railway of yours... Much more of this and the neighbours will get seriously irritated.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (GazK @ 20 Nov 2007, 20:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Dear Oops,

Oops! Nice photos.

Would you object to me using a copy of your photo on my website, www.railwaysarchive.co.uk, to illustrate the accident? I will credit you if you wish.

Regards,

Garry

No Problem, my wife actually took the photo's. I had to go to work.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (chengin @ 21 Nov 2007, 10:08) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Those blinkin frogs are on the garden railway again I see..

No - it's just one of dbclass50's cats getting a bit braver than normal........

Regards

·
is asleep
758 Posts
QUOTE (alastairq @ 22 Nov 2007, 21:01) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>those plastic wagons are just TOO light?
how DO they untangle the tension lock couplers?

Some of them look rather too close-coupled!
(Although I understand that Roco couplers can have that effect on some Bachmann wagons due to the NEM socket being mounted too far back on the wagon...)

Regarding any bangs, with four tracks at the bottom of the garden I imagine the residents have learned to ignore all the noise?

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (alastairq @ 22 Nov 2007, 21:01) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>those plastic wagons are just TOO light?

A case for liquid lead perhaps?

QUOTE (goedel @ 22 Nov 2007, 22:06) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Although I understand that Roco couplers can have that effect on some Bachmann wagons due to the NEM socket being mounted too far back on the wagon

A case for Fleischmann profi perhaps?

Regards

·
Registered
342 Posts
So I take it someone nearly got a new garden shed then !
them canadian engines don't like our british rails they seem to fall off with their wagons a bit too often !

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
QUOTE (bangerblueed @ 23 Nov 2007, 21:49) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So I take it someone nearly got a new garden shed then !
them canadian engines don't like our british rails they seem to fall off with their wagons a bit too often !

aren't they really metre gauge?

I guess the flanges hit the rail fixings on Notwork Rail's new code 75 track then?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts