Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During the week after "one of those days" starting with water in the diesel causing me to take the van into the garage to be checked & then going back to my office & updating the anti-virus causing the network to fail..........................

I really needed something to help me unwind - normally I will go up to the workshop & play trains, just set them running & relax, maybe repair/modify something but it's the trains running that relaxes me. However, SL was still in the trailer so no "playtime" - it really made me realize just how therapeutic our hobby is.

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (6991 @ 13 Jul 2008, 10:10) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Now you guys are all saying OK, let's have a look - but I haven't figured out how to get them on here yet !! when I have, I'll let you see my pathetic first efforts at model engine photography.

Truly therapeutic

Hi - you have to upload them to a photos sharing site suck as Photobucket & provide a link or if you are a Forum + member you can load them directly onto the forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.