Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back again, my it does get confusing.

I've planned my layout using "Anyrail" and due to space limitations I used Peco ST-5 & ST-6 Turnouts, but due to all the advice I've already been given by you experts, I need to use Electrofrog turnouts. When I checked on Peco and other sites I can't find any mention of ST-5 & ST-6 other than Insulfrog, do they not make them and am I going to have to use Streamline 80.

At this rate I'll be making another post tomorrow, I'm thinking there was alot to be said for the old Clockwork trains !

But I will persevere.

Spottydog

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
QUOTE (spottydog @ 26 Sep 2008, 08:01) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm back again, my it does get confusing.

I've planned my layout using "Anyrail" and due to space limitations I used Peco ST-5 & ST-6 Turnouts, but due to all the advice I've already been given by you experts, I need to use Electrofrog turnouts. When I checked on Peco and other sites I can't find any mention of ST-5 & ST-6 other than Insulfrog, do they not make them and am I going to have to use Streamline 80.

At this rate I'll be making another post tomorrow, I'm thinking there was alot to be said for the old Clockwork trains !

But I will persevere.

Spottydog

Hi Spottydog,

Peco points arent available in electrofrog on set track items you need to go to streamline.

·
Premium Member
4,854 Posts
Hi Spottydog.

I'm using the Peco Fine Scale (Code 55) track and turnouts as they are much closer to prototypical rail height than code 80. Peco have achieved this by actually embedding part of the rail into the carrier which makes the rail just as strong as Code 80 but far less of it is visible. Also, all Code 55 turnouts and crossings are electrofrog.

Cheers,

Expat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts