Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
9,845 Posts
I've read the words but the pictures didn't show up. I use the BT Internet "thing" but also checked with "straight" MS IE - no idea which version but I am on XP and have auto updates On.

Apart from changing browser, is there anything else I can do?

David

·
Administrator
9,845 Posts
>Do other pictures on the forum (other reviews) show up? Or is it just these?

The class 20 review is ok and so are Neil's prize winning reviews and his Trix review before that.

David

·
DT
4,794 Posts
OK, look now. It should be working. I found a nasty formatting tag that came through in the Word Document that Neil sent.

This is one reason that I dislike Microsoft - they create unnecessary formatting tags all over the place and their browsers are non standard.

David, do yourself a big favour and Get Firefox. I'm testing the Microsoft browser version 7 (so I can be objective) and they have copied all the best bits from Firefox showing that what Firefox has has as standard for over a year. IE7 still is not up to the latest Firefox. I do often test articles in IE as well as Firefox (sorry I didn't do it this time), but I don't understand why they can't do the same thing at the same time.

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
QUOTE Niel if you're going to buy more of these electrics you need to add at least one electrified line to your layout.

Yes, I will be adding an electrified line or two to my new layout. Since I made the decision to create a new layout I have stopped modifying my old one. I have a few electrics now and really need to sort out catenary for these. So that will happen in the future.

QUOTE OK, look now. It should be working. I found a nasty formatting tag that came through in the Word Document that Neil sent.

Sorry about that Doug but there seemed to be a problem when I sent it through on Outlook as with the previous three. I resorted to sending it as a word attachment in order to get it to you.

QUOTE I would assume you could retrofit a Lokosound decoder in the BLI model

I suppose your only problem there is sourcing original sound for a GG1 although Loksound must have it somewhere as they did the decoder for the Trix.

·
Administrator
9,845 Posts
The review is OK now in Internet Explorer - thanks. I won't trouble you again because I've downloaded FireFox.
Dennis - don't spend all those cents in one shop

David

·
Administrator
9,845 Posts
>David, not sure if you downloaded from my link
I burrowed down a few levels from your F1 home page until I found a link "button" at the lower left. Even if it wasn't me, good luck to you

David

1 - 12 of 12 Posts