Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
1,382 Posts
Needless to say the A1 trust is a good resource of info - their newsletters are building a class history, loco by loco, and there is plenty of data on their website www.a1steam.com

60134 - yes, that's right!

· Premium Member
1,382 Posts
There's no need for apologies! I'm more of a "sleeper" than a moderator but I have some uses....

I've been involved with "Tornado" since the early days - I know a lot of folk think the money would be better spent on Barry wrecks but IMO this project had to be done and it had to be BIG to prove that any component could now be manufactured. I just think it is a crying shame that the A4 boys and the NRM poured all that cash into ancient boilers when they could have had a new one for the same price.... sigh...

· Premium Member
1,382 Posts
I am doing my best to ensure that I spend some quality time with my big "mistress" when she's running in so maybe we should get together then!

I am seeing David Haarhous in a couple of weeks time so I'll ask the question. It is a shame that the original batch had the recall problem. We are thinking of four liveries during her first ten year ticket, apple green (Dorothy Mather's preferred scheme), blue, Brunswick green with cycling lion and ditto with the later crest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.